Enlisted in the US Air Force following High School in Las Vegas, retiring as a Senior Master Sergeant (E-8) after 25 years as a Security Police Officer. Conducted operations in Law Enforcement, Physical Security, Weapons System Security, Antiterrorism, and Air Base Defense in Combat. His assignments included Alaska, Oklahoma, Korea, Nevada, Texas, Georgia, and Germany. His deployments included Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Haiti, three tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. His decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, five AF Commendation Medals, both the Army and AF Achievement Medals, and the AF Combat Action Medal.
Married to his wonderful wife of eleven years Charlene, they have four children; John, Shelbi, Clayton, and Steven. As a couple they are actively engaged in their community, serving as Foster Parents for the Clark County Department of Family Services.
- Veterans Disability
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- J.D., William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV
- Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice from Ashford University
- Associates’ degrees in Criminal Justice and Instructor of Military Science from Community College of Air Force
- 2019, Nevada
- Certified as Veterans Advocate to practice before VA in October 2019
- American Legion
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates