Jared G. Brande is an experienced attorney who focuses on helping families and entrepreneurs plan for their future. Throughout his career, Mr. Brande has gained valuable experience working with individuals of varying backgrounds, as well as businesses with specific and unique needs. Mr. Brande is married with four children. In his spare time, he enjoys attending sporting events, skiing, fishing, and spending time with his family.
- Estate Planning
- Trusts, Wills, and Probate
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- Southern Utah Estate Planning Council
- Dixie State University Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Southern Utah Bar Association