Everyday, people open up businesses as they strive to make a living through self-employment and to provide employment to others. The first decision that a business owner should ever make is how to structure their business entity. The decision on which business entity structure you choose will have an impact on your personal liability, investments for your business, partnerships, which taxes you are required to pay, and the volume of regulatory paperwork required for commencement of operation. This is our area of expertise. As Las Vegas business law attorneys, we focus on the formation and structure of new business units. We are a Las Vegas based firm that helps businesses and new entrepreneurs attain that that is required to start their business.
It’s not difficult to fill out the basic paperwork required to start a business, but even after submitting and filing the Articles to the Secretary of State, it would be useless if there are no comprehensively detailed bylaws or operating agreement. That is why our business lawyers will partner with you and help form the entity the right way. They will also help you draw up comprehensive agreements that will help in maximizing opportunities while minimizing the risks.
Types of Business Entities According to Las Vegas Business Law Attorneys
There are a various types of business entities that an entrepreneur can choose from. Each is different from the other, according to the laws of the country. The following are different classifications of businesses.
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Family Limited Partnership
- Professional Corporations
- Joint Ventures
- Investment Vehicles
If you would like to know more information about these business entities, schedule a free consultation with us to discuss these in more detail.
Formation of a Comprehensive Business Entity in Las Vegas
Apart from offering services in structuring your business and helping you file the Articles to the Secretary of State; our team would like to offer more than just the basics. Our Las Vegas business attorneys would like to outline the base to build a business entity. We offer unique entity formation services which include:
- Complete Partnership and Ownership Structure Assessment
- Registration as an Agent of Service of Process
- Company resolution for Banking
- Shareholder Agreements
- Registration and Publication of a Fictitious Business Name Statement(s)
There are more services that we offer to our clients. You can request a free consultation with our business lawyers to find out what we offer and also get advice on your business matters.
- There comes a time where a business entity wants to expand its business. At this point, the business will look at restructuring as its next stop. At Gallian Welker and Beckstrom Law, our Las Vegas business lawyers can help in the restructuring of the business from either a partnership to a limited company or from one level to another. The reasons to restructuring can be a handful. Restructuring may have an impact on taxes but it could also help build a better structure that will allow you to make additional money. We base our restructuring on the shift in revenue, goals of the business among other reasons.
- Some companies are usually not complete seeing as how they are lacking an online platform for their business. The Gallian Welker and Beckstrom Nevada business attorneys will help complete the online business entity with a low-cost online company.
For more information about our services, you can contact us or set up a free consultation session with our lawyers. We would be more than happy to help you.
What We Offer as Business Law Attorneys in Las Vegas
Gallian Welker and Beckstrom is a legal firm that purely focuses on exclusively offering our services in commercial law, business law and real estate. This includes the drafting of contracts and breach of contract lawsuits. We are based in Las Vegas and we assist clients in the Las Vegas and Nevada area. Our main aim is to offer the best advice and counsel to all clients as we protect your interests. Apart from this, we strive to offer:
- Practical and cost effective solutions to your legal problems
- Proactively managing the legal risks and expenses
- Peace of mind and better-quality bottom lines
Experienced Business Law Attorney’s In Las Vegas
It is obvious that experience matters when dealing with legal situations. This is no issue in our firm as our contract lawyers in Las Vegas have a combined experience of 20 years in legal business representation. This shows that we have the ability to handle any form of legal problems, even the most complex ones.
We are considerate and we try to solve some of these contract disputes out of court through negotiations or settlements. If this does not pan out, we are more than capable of engaging our opponents effectively in litigation. Our track record of litigation success says it all.
Why Choose Gallian Welker and Beckstrom as Your Las Vegas Business Law Attorneys?
We are a well-known business law firm with highly skilled and efficient business law attorneys Las Vegas. We provide a legal framework needed by our clients for their businesses and strive to ensure that their business is working well.
We strive at being efficient at what we do. We take the time to listen to your situation and look at the situation from all angles, trying to look for solutions to the legal problem. Our aim is to understand your goals and work with them to offer the best services to secure your future. This ensures that you are comfortable when doing business and conducting business transactions in Nevada within the law.
Any of our Las Vegas business attorneys are well equipped with all the relevant information on business law and are fully capable of advising and protecting you and your business in order to take full advantage when business opportunities arise. We will also help ease the managerial aspects of your company.
Additional Las Vegas Business Law Services Our Firm Offers:
- Starting up or buying a business: we will take care of all the important legal steps such as investigating the business opportunity, preparing all legal documents required to register the company, and help the business comply with the laws and regulations of Las Vegas and Nevada as whole.
- We will help you run your business effectively basing our experience on the legal matters only. We will help you and your companies avoid legal disputes on wages, harassment and other employment laws. We will also help in the preparation of employment contracts, employee policy manuals, register the company for trademarks and copyrights, and prepare retirement and benefits plans.
- We can also help in the management of real estate as we can handle the purchase and sale of real estate, conduct lease negotiation for commercial premises, and draw up the required documents required in these processes. In case of a sale of the business, we also offer these services and we go a step further in handling the succession plans.
- There are times when the business cannot be closed due to market reasons. For these reasons, we can advise you on other ways of closing up the business through auctions or asset liquidation.